After several downtimes of crypto nodes and backend application, which led to a drop in popularity of the wallet in the Appstore, the owner of the project asked Dysnix (formerly Arilot) team for help in creating a highly available architecture.
- Our team designed and built high-available and secure K8s-based server infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- We deployed the required software to run the project in high-available and secure environment.
Value delivered by Dysnix
- In the shortest possible time using own ready-made solutions our engineers created server infrastructure from scratch.
- Backend application of coin.space wallet availability up to 99.9%
- Due to steady and proper work of the service, the popularity of Coin.space wallet in the Appstore started to increase