(hereinafter “the website”), during our marketing and recruitment activities, for communicating our services and business development. This policy also sets forth your privacy rights and explains how to contact us.
Who are we
. This Policy applies to the website’s applications, products, and services (collectively, “Services”) on or in which it is posted, linked, or referenced. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, please do not use any of the services.
Our contact data
The Administrator of your personal data is Ituum OÜ, located at Tallinn, Vesivärava str 50-201, 10152, Estonia. If you reside in the European Union, Ituum OÜ is the data controller of all Personally Identifiable Information collected through the website and certain Personally Identifiable Information collected from third parties as set out in this Policy. If you do not understand any aspect of our Policy and/or you have any questions or complaints regarding your Personal Data protection, please feel free to contact us:
This Policy applies to all information we collect about your activity through the website. Certain features of our website may be used without disclosing any Personal Information, although some features or services require Personal Information. Your Personal Data provided in the contact form will be processed by us solely to respond to your request. The data will be kept until your request is fulfilled. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for a response.
Personal Data may include but is not limited to information such as your name, online identifier, phone number, and email address. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Personal Data so that we can contact you in your interests.
How we collect and use information
When you visit our website, we automatically track, collect, and aggregate information such as which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, how much time was spent on these pages, and which hyperlinks were "clicked." We also collect information from the URLs from which you visited our website.
The collection of technical information may include logging the IP address, operating system, browser type, and browser version used by each website user. We can determine the IP address from your Internet service provider and get the geographic location of your connection point.
We use information related to your use of our website to create better and more useful services by performing statistical analysis of the aggregated characteristics and behavioral indicators of our users and by measuring demographic data and interests of the specific areas of our website. We may also use this information to keep our services and website secure.
When you visit our website, we may send one or more "cookies" – small data files – to your computer or other devices to uniquely identify your browser and enable us to help you log in faster and improve your website navigation. A cookie may transmit anonymous information about how you browse the website so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience. However, we do not collect personal information about you.
A persistent cookie remains on your computer or other devices after you close your browser so that your browser can use it on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be deleted by following the instructions of your web browser. Session cookies are temporary and disappear after you close your browser.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. To do this, follow the instructions of your browser. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience when using our website, and some of its functions may not work correctly.
The types of cookies and tracking technologies we use:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available through our website and use some of its functions. Without these cookies, some of the services you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable our website to remember your choices when using our website, such as your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences every time you visit our website.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about the traffic on our website and how you use it. The information these cookies collect does not "directly" identify any individual visitor. However, it may render such visitors "indirectly identifiable." It happens because the information collected is usually associated with a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access our website.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used while interacting with our content on or through a social networking website. These cookies may also include certain codes placed on the website to track ad conversions, optimize ads based on the data collected, create targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—users who have already taken certain actions on the website.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear GIFs, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) that allow us, for example, to count the number of users who have visited those pages or opened an email and other website statistics. No Personal Data is collected using these web beacons. The information collected is used to make the website better for our users.
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
We collect Personal Data that you provide when you fill out any forms on our website, send us emails, or contact us in any other way. For these purposes, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data such as your name, phone number, and email.
We may receive Personal Data when you access or log in to a third-party site from our website. This may include text and/or images of your data from a third-party site.
We only use your personal information for the following purposes described below if you allow us to do so. You can revoke your consent at any time. Processing is limited in time. We will only keep personal data for as long as necessary. We may use the Personal Data you provide to:
- Provide you with the requested information, such as a newsletter, guide, etc.
- Answer specific questions you may ask about us.
- Respond to your emails, provide you with services of your choice, send you emails, etc.
- Provide you with better access to information from this website.
- Help us provide the best online experience for you and other website users.
We can use your data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We use various service providers, vendors, and contractors to help us deliver our products and services to you. Our contractors may have limited access to your Personal Data while providing their products or services to us so that we, in turn, can provide our products and services to you. These contractors may include suppliers and vendors who provide technology, services, and/or content to us related to the operation and maintenance of the website. These contractors' access to your Personal Data is limited to information that the contractor reasonably needs to perform their limited functions for us.
We may share Personal Data with various government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights, protect our property, protect against legal claims, or as required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to file or reject any legal objection or rights available to us.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data to a buyer, assignee, or other successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business, or assets of Ituum OÜ to which your Personal Data relates.
Links to other websites
Security of Personal Data
The confidentiality and security of your information are of the utmost importance. We will use industry standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures to maintain the confidentiality, privacy, and security of your Personal Data and will not share it with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy, or unless such disclosure is necessary in exceptional cases, such as a physical threat to you or others, as permitted by applicable law.
We take measures to help protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Our Policy on Children's Privacy
Our website is not directed to persons under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under 14. If you are under 14, please do not submit personal information through the website.
We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor how their children use the Internet and help enforce our Policy by instructing their children never to provide us with personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided Personal Data to us, please contact us at email@example.com
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 14, we will remove that information immediately.
Statements you agree with by using our website
Please understand that by submitting any Personal Data to us, you consent and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose such Personal Data by this Policy, as permitted or required by law.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not provide us with any Personal Data. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any Personal Data that is required, we may not be able to provide you with the services that may be offered on our website. You can revoke your consent at any time.
We store your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The duration of the storage of Personal Data depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required by applicable law, as well as to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Your Rights relating to your Personal Data
- Request access to your Personal Data. This allows you to receive a copy of your Personal Data that we hold and verify that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the Personal Data we hold about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request the deletion of your Personal Data. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data if we have no compelling reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data if you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data. This right exists when we rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for our processing, and there is something in your particular situation that makes you object to processing your Personal Data on that basis. You also have the right to object when we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for its processing.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide you or a third party with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information you initially gave us consent to use or where we used that information to fulfill a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists if we rely on consent to process your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our website. We will let you know if this is the case when you have withdrawn your consent.
How you can use your rights
If you want to activate any of the rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may need to request specific information from you to help us verify your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (Personal Information) or to execute any of your other rights. This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data (Personal Information) will not be disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. We may also contact you to request additional information regarding your request to expedite our response.
If your request is manifestly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, we may deny it in these circumstances.
Please note that we review our privacy practices from time to time and that these practices are subject to change. Any changes, updates, or modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on this page. Please be sure to return to this page periodically to date with the latest version of this Policy.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com