Initially, Dysnix (formerly Arilot) team was invited by the Giga Watt management to help them create project architecture.
The project deadline was pressing, because devices were already being placed on the farm, and their owners needed access to the statistics. Apart from that, Giga Watt had a vacancy for CTO at that time.
- Our chief architect was invited to take the CTO position. After taking a close look at the project issues, he put on the team our DevOps whose expertise allowed to cope with the tasks in the shortest possible time
- Dysnix recommended to the Giga Watt management and implemented the cutting-edge technologies in the project
- Implemented Kuberstack, our own solution
- Developed a testing environment for the effective use of applications working with cryptocurrencies
- Together with in-house developers, we created applications working with cryptocurrencies
- Built highly available and safe server architecture
- And developed applications microserver architecture
- And also took the lead at Giga Watt developers' department
Value delivered by Dysnix
- The project was launched on time
- Due to the implementation of our Kuberstack solution, the project's failure-free time after the launch has been 99,99%
- Dysnix built high availability scalable server architecture to save the money on different traffic flows
- And developed multi-level network traffic control for DDOS attack protection, which very often target financial platforms
After the successful launch, we have continued to work with GigaWatt as partners and participate in the further development of the platform.